NSW BLUES FAR AWAY FAN PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is only open to persons who meet all of the following criteria:
- Australian residents;
- Aged 18 years or over; and
- Are willing, ready and able to complete all entry requirements at the times and dates set out in these terms and conditions, including availability to attend the 2017 Holden State of Origin Game 2 on 21.06.17 at ANZ Stadium in Sydney (Entrants).
The directors and management of the Promoter and the Prize Provider, their related printers, suppliers, and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The promotion starts at on 06.06.17 at 6.00pm AEST and ends 14.06.17 at 9.00am AEST (Promotional Period).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period must, visit the Faraway Fan post on the NSW Rugby League Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/NSWRL/) or NSW Blues Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/nswblues/) or NSW Rugby League Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/nswrl1908/) or any other official Facebook or Instagram page at the discretion of the Promotor:
- respond with “one road safety tip you would give a mate”
- ‘tag’ three “Friends”
In the comments section of either the launch or reminder Facebook or Instagram posts. Each eligible Facebook or Instagram comment, generates one entry into the competition. Maximum of one entry per comment. Entrants can enter as many times as they like within the promotional period.
5. Eligible entries will be judged and a winner will be determined on 14.06.17 at 3.00pm AEST at NSW Rugby League Limited, 6 Herb Elliot Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127 (Winner).
6. All eligible Entries received during the Promotional Period will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges to determine the Winner. All eligible entries will be judged on the basis of accuracy and relevance to the stated criteria.
7. Winner will be notified in writing, via Facebook or Instagram private message from the promoter’s Facebook or Instagram account and will be invited to contact the Promoter directly to provide their details so the Promoter can deliver the prize. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason the Winner does not take the prize at the time specified by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
Value (RRP/inc GST)
· 4 General Platinum tickets to 2017 Holden State of Origin Game 2 at ANZ Stadium, Sydney on 21.06.17
· 1 night accommodation (twin share) at the Novotel Olympic Park including standard Breakfast and parking
· Return flights to Sydney for the Winner and their 3 chosen friends, departing from and returning to, the airport closest to the Winner, to the value of $4000
Valued at $800
Valued at up to $1500
Valued at up to $4000
Total value of up to
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS (IF ANY)
8. Major Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize Provider.
Flights will be organised for the Winner and his/her chosen guests to Sydney, departing from and returning to, the airport closest to the Winner’s location and at the discretion of the promotor. No compensation will be paid or given in lieu.
All components of the Major Prize must be taken together. Conditions and/or Restrictions may apply to the travel bookings – it is the Winner’s responsibility to check all terms of conditions of the travel booking / carrier, prior to departure. In addition, meals (other than those specified), any transfer costs, tips, domestic travel to and from any departure point, room service, telephone charges and any other personal expenses, (other than those specified) are the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companions. If for any reason, the Winner is unable to accept their Major Prize as stated the Winner will forfeit the Major Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
Any travel documentation & any insurances will be the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companions. It is the Winner’s responsibility to check with all government and travel advisory authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companions.
MAJOR PRIZE CLAIM DATE
9. The Winner will be contacted as outlined above in ‘PRIZE JUDGING’. The Winner must respond, accepting the prize, by 16.06.17 3.00pm AEST.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE ARRANGEMENTS
10. If the Major Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, the Major Prize will be awarded to the 2nd place entrant as determined by the same judging panel on 16.06.17 4.00pm AEST at NSW Rugby League Limited, 6 Herb Elliot Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
11. The Winner will be announced at (https://www.facebook.com/NSWRL/) on 21.05.17 by 5pm AEST
ADDITIONAL TERMS – ENTRANTS
12. If a travel companion of the Major Prize Winner is younger than 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian of that person must be present for the duration of the prize, as one of the participants.
13. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion.
14. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and the Prize Provider for any breach of the above terms.
15. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and the Prize Provider , their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their Entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated).
17. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter and the Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter and the Prize Provider accept no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant's identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize (including confirming consent of an Entrant's parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an Entrant is under 18 years of age. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) submitting an Entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the Entry process; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. A prize will only be awarded following any Entrant validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
20. The use of any automated Entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
21. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
22. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
23. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
24. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a Winner, the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider using the Entrant's Entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a Winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider and their agents.
26. Entrant's personal information will not be gathered for future marketing purposes.
27. Promoter: NSW Rugby League Limited (ABN 11 002 704 761) of Rugby League Central, Moore Park 2021.
28. Prize Provider: Transport for NSW (ABN 18 804 239 602), Level 6, 18 Lee Street, Chippendale NSW 2008.