The NSWRL aims to assist clubs, officials, volunteers and participants with their safe return to sport through the following information provided in this COVID-19 hub. It is important that club officials are fully aware of their requirements as outlined in the COVID-19 hub.
The resources within the NSWRL COVID-19 hub will be monitored and updated in accordance with updates to the NSW Governments Public Health Order.
COVID requirements for Rugby League Clubs – 2021
COVID-19 is still prevalent in the community, so everyone, including rugby league clubs need to adopt measures to manage the risks associated with the spread of coronavirus.
As a guide, your rugby league club must:
- Appoint a COVID Safe Officer
- Have Club Committee Members complete a COVID Education presentation conducted by a NSW Rugby League employee
- Complete a NSW Government COVID Safe Plan. Click Here
- Submit a copy of the COVID Safe Plan to your NSW Rugby League representative (Club Support Officer, League Support or Zone/Region Manager)
- Register as a COVID Safe Business and utilise the free COVID Safe Check in for visitors. Download copies of the QR Code and display them at training & game day venues
- Encourage all club members to download the Service NSW App
- Schedule training sessions and club events that comply with the NSW Government Public Health Order
- Gatherings must not exceed a total of 3,000 participants or a maximum of 1 person per 2 square metres
Should you require any further information, please contact your local NSWRL club representative via phone or email.