The NSWRL aims to assist clubs, officials, volunteers and participants with their safe return to sport through the following information provided in this COVID-19 hub. It is important that club officials are fully aware of their requirements as outlined in the COVID-19 hub.
The resources within the NSWRL COVID-19 hub will be monitored and updated in accordance with updates to the NSW Governments Public Health Order.
COVID requirements for Rugby League Clubs – 2021
COVID-19 is still prevalent in the community, so everyone, including rugby league clubs need to adopt measures to manage the risks associated with the spread of coronavirus.
As a guide, your rugby league club must:
- Appoint a COVID Safe Officer
- Have Club Committee Members complete a COVID Education presentation conducted by a NSW Rugby League employee
- Complete a NSW Government COVID Safe Plan. Click Here
- Submit a copy of the COVID Safe Plan to your NSW Rugby League representative (Club Support Officer, League Support or Zone/Region Manager)
- Register as a COVID Safe Business and utilise the free COVID Safe Check in for visitors. Download copies of the QR Code and display them at training & game day venues
- Encourage all club members to download the Service NSW App
- Schedule training sessions and club events that comply with the NSW Government Public Health Order
Should you require any further information, please contact your local NSWRL club representative via phone or email.