Welcome to sport's greatest club - a place where you and thousands of your new best mates get to cheer on one of the world's best sports side, the NSW VB Blues. Here's how to enjoy Origin I at ANZ Stadium, as well as make the most of your The Star-backed Blatchys Blues seats.
1. Where do I pick up the Blatchys Blues supporter pack including the iconic Blue wig and T-Shirt?
You can pick up your exclusive Blatchys Blues supporter pack at Box Office G at ANZ Stadium for Game I on Wednesday 27 May.
2. What time can I pick up my Blatchys Blues supporter pack?
Blatchys Blues supporter packs can be collected from 4:30pm until kickoff on Wednesday 27 May.
3. What T-shirt sizes are available?
Large and XL sizes will be provided and subject to availability.
4. Can I pick up Blatchys Blues supporter gear for others?
Yes, you may pick up one supporter pack per ticket provided.
5. Is it too late to join Blatchys Blues?
No, it’s not too late to join Blatchys Blues. To join, click here.
6. Which sections are Blatchys Blues seated in at ANZ Stadium?
Blatchys Blues fans are seated on the Northern End of ANZ Stadium.
7. What time do gates open?
Gates open at 5:45pm before the NSW Under-16s take on QLD Under-16s at 6pm.
8. Are there any pre-game entertainment or festivities before the game?
A massive pre-Origin party is planned for Sydney Olympic Park, with the festivities kicking off from 4pm on Wednesday 27 May. Click here for more information.
9. Do tickets include public transport to Sydney Olympic Park?
Yes, all tickets include return public transport on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services and Sydney Ferries services. Click here for more information.
Answer the call and get behind the NSW VB Blues when they take on Queensland in this year’s Holden State of Origin. The only Origin match in Sydney this year is played on May 27. There’s no better way to support the Blues than being a part of the Blatchys Blues crowd - join the Official NSW VB Blues supporter bays for Origin I here.