Blatchys Blues Promotion T&Cs
BLATCHYS BLUES PROMOTION
1. Promoter: New South Wales Rugby League Limited (ABN 11 002 704 761). Rugby League Central, Moore Park 2021.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia (Entrants). The directors and management of the Promoter, its related printers, suppliers, and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
4. The promotion starts at on 1st October 2015 and ends at 5.00pm AEDT on 3rd October 2015 (Promotional Period).
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period complete an online survey and answer two questions correctly.
6. All eligible entries received during the Promotional Period will be judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges to determine the winner of the promotion for the Promotional Period.
7. The winner will be notified in writing and will be invited to contact the Promoter directly to provide their details so the Promoter can deliver the prize. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize at the time specified by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
8. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion.
9. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
10. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated).
12. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant's identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing a prize (including confirming consent of an Entrant's parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an Entrant is under 18 years of age. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; (b) tampering with the entry process; or (c) if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. A prize will only be awarded following any Entrant validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
16. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
18. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
19. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant's Entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
21. Entrant's personal information will not be gathered for future marketing purposes except when Entrants opt to receive future marketing information.