The NSWRL has today named its NSW Under-20 side to take on Queensland in the Origin I curtain-raiser, on Wednesday, 31 May at Suncorp Stadium.
The side features several former NSW Under-18 and NSW Under-16 representatives, in addition to some players still eligible for the under-20s division after playing in the same side last year. Players will be looking to continue the state's dominance in the fixture; NSW has won all five of the Under-20s Origin games played to date, including the 36-22 victory witnessed in 2016.
Coached by NSW True Blue Danny Buderus, the side will kick its game off against Queensland at 5:15pm, with the match to be live streamed in full on NSWRL.com.au.
The NSW Under-20 team is as follows:
1. Nick Meaney Newcastle Knights
2. Isaac Lumelume Cronulla Sharks
3. Jesse Ramien Cronulla Sharks
4. Curtis Scott Melbourne Storm
5. Reuben Garrick St George Illawarra Dragons
6. Jai Field St George Illawarra Dragons
7. Troy Dargan Parramatta Eels
8. Emre Guler Canberra Raiders
9. Reece Robson St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Blake Lawrie St George Illawarra Dragons
11. Cameron Murray South Sydney Rabbitohs
12. Jack Murchie Canberra Raiders
13. Nat Butcher Sydney Roosters
14. Victor Radley Sydney Roosters
15. Ray Stone Parramatta Eels
16. Stefano Hala Penrith Panthers
17. Billy Magoulias Cronulla Sharks
18. Jai Whitbread Brisbane Broncos
Head coach: Danny Buderus
Assistant coach: Matt King