Millard's Final Say
1. Caleb Aekins (Penrith Panthers)
He’s a metre-eater, he’s been really good this year and hopefully he will cause Queensland some problems around the middle.
2. Tony Satini (Mounties)
Big man to start our set, he’s a bloke that can cause some problems early and he's a kick-to guy.
3. Aaron Gray (Newtown Jets)
‘Az’ has plenty of experience, he’s a bit of a calm head for us and he’ll do a great job defensively.
4. Mawene Hiroti (North Sydney Bears)
Mawene, the Rolls-Royce. With some early ball, he is a running threat all of the time.
5. Maika Sivo (Penrith Panthers)
Maika, again, is our start-to-the-sets man. A big body, fast, and a bloke we’ll be definitely looking for with kicks.
6. Sean O’Sullivan (Wyong Roos)
Organiser and a student of the game.
7. Kyle Flanagan (Newtown Jets)
Another organiser that has run most of our ball-work sessions and is very mature for a young bloke.
8. Kurt Dillon (Newtown Jets)
He’s a goer. Kurt has eaten more potatoes than a spud farm this week, as well as hash browns, but he’s a worker that plays big minutes.
9. Blayke Brailey (Newtown Jets)
Very clever and creative around dummy half. Will cause some problems around the middle hopefully.
10. Jacob Felise (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Jakey Felise is a very, very quiet achiever. He gets on with his job, can play long minutes and is a great fella to have around camp.
11. Scott Sorensen (captain) (Newtown Jets)
Scotty is our captain and has been a leader all week for us. He’s super tough.
12. Luke Garner (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Similar to Scotty, he runs good lines and is a big body and can hold up some defensive lines.
13. Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
Big Liam is a goer. The boy from Temora is as tough as they come.
14. Suaia Matagi (Wentworthville Magpies)
Matagi has been super for us. He’s an older guy compared to the rest of the squad, we’ve got a young bunch here and Matagi is a man’s man that knows his job and is very professional.
15. Ofahiki Ogden (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
Ofa is a big, young fella that is very willing. I’m expecting him to hopefully turn things our way off the bench.
16. Dean Britt (North Sydney Bears)
Britty is the life of the party, he really helped bring the squad together, and he’s a really hard worker and tough guy.
17. Billy Brittain (North Sydney Bears)
Super competitive. He’s coming off the bench and I’m expecting him to speed up the game and really add some punch to the middle.
18. Ed Murphy (Mounties)
Ed Murphy has done a great job this week, he’s here to cover for centre or back-row. He’s been a pleasure to have in camp.
19. Bayley Sironen (Western Suburbs Magpies)
Siro has been super, he covers a lot of positions. He’s a champion bloke that comes from good bloodlines and is a genuine footballer.