Started by the Gremmo family after the tragic loss of their son Nathan in 2015, Jersey Day is all about raising awareness of the importance of organ donation, and in particular the Donate Life network.
The day isn't about raising money, it's all about getting people to have a conversation with friends and family about organ donation, what your plans are and how easy it is to make a difference. For example, each donor has the potential to save up to 10 lives!
- Make your decision count this Jersey Day by joining the Australian Organ Donor Register at donatelife.gov.au
- Registering is quick, it's easy and could one day save up to 10 lives.
- Once you have registered, share your decision with family and friends and encourage others to register to save lives today.
- Right now 1400 Australians are waiting for a life-saving transplant.
- Visit donatelife.gov.au to register online today. It's a decision that could one day save lives.