All of the game day information you need for the NSWRL Grand Final action at Leichhardt Oval this Saturday.
Saturday, 28 September 2019
- Sydney Shield Grand Final (12.30pm) - Cabramatta Two Blues v Ryde-Eastwood Hawks
- Ron Massey Cup Grand Final (3pm) - Wentworthville Magpies v St Marys Saints
- $10 (Walk up sales only)
- First responders (Police, Ambulance and Fire Fighters) FREE ENTRY
- Children under 12 and aged pensioner's FREE ENTRY
- NSWRL cheerleader performances
- Jumping castle
- Face painting
- Photo opportunity with both State of Origin Shields (men's and women's) and NSWRL True Blue Ambassadors
How to get there
You can get the light rail to the stadium by getting on the L1 in either direction. Get off at Leichhardt North station, and it's then just a nine-minute walk to the Oval.
Alternatively, you can get the 440 bus towards Rozelle, or the 445 bus towards Balmain, and then just walk a few minutes to the ground after getting off at Perry St/Glover St.
Parking is very limited around the area, so taking public transport is highly recommended.