All of the game day information you need for the NSWRL Grand Final action at Bankwest Stadium on Sunday.
Sunday, 29 September 2019
- Jersey Flegg Cup Grand Final (12.30pm) - South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canberra Raiders
- Canterbury Cup NSW Grand Final (3pm) - Newtown Jets v Wentworthville Magpies
- $10 - Click HERE to purchase
- Walk up tickets available
- First responders (Police, Ambulance and Fire Fighters) FREE ENTRY
- Children under 12 and ages pensioner's FREE ENTRY
- ONLINE PRE-PURCHASE SPECIAL - Buy three tickets and get the fourth free (Purchase as a Family Category)
- NSWRL Cheerleader Performances
- Face painting
- Photo opportunity with both State of Origin Shields (men's and women's) and NSWRL True Blue Ambassadors
How to get there
Newtown Jets supporter bus
- Newtown Jets are offering a free coach to Bankwest Stadium for the Canterbury Cup NSW Grand Final.
- The coach will depart Petersham RSL Club at 1.15pm. It will then leave Parramatta after the game at 5.30pm to go back to Petersham RSL, where there will be a reception for the team.
- Places on the bus are FREE but BOOKINGS are essential. Get in quick to avoid disappointment.
- To reserve your spot, contact Olga on 0412 712 612 by 12pm this Thursday.
- The closest station to Bankwest Stadium is Parramatta which is approximately a 10 minute walk via Argyle St, Church St, the Riverside Walk or through Prince Alfred Square to the Stadium on O’Connell St. Alternatively, make your way down Church St, George St or Phillip St then O’Connell St.
- Please note the Riverside Walk is not an accessible route. See the below map for more details on how to get to and from the stadium.
- Trains run every 10 to 15 minutes to Parramatta in both directions.
- Plenty of regular route bus services run to and from Parramatta Interchange which is within a 10 minute walking distance of Bankwest Stadium.
- From the interchange head down Argyle St, Church St and take either the Riverside Walk or walk through Prince Alfred Square to get to the stadium on O’Connell St.
- Additional services on the following routes will run from the North West and Western Suburbs to and from Parramatta every 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the route, from 4pm until 9pm:
- Route 549 between Epping and Parramatta
- Route 550 between Epping and Parramatta
- Route 600 between Hornsby and Parramatta Interchange
- Route 601 between Rouse hill and Parramatta
- Route 655 (former route T65) between Rouse Hill and Parramatta
- Plenty of other regular bus routes also run to Parramatta and stop within walking distance of the stadium including routes T80, 603, 606, 609 and 625.
- Parramatta Wharf is closed for upgrades from Tuesday 30 April for about six months, weather and conditions permitting. For more information visit transportnsw.info.
Taxi and Ride Share
- A secure taxi rank is located at Parramatta Westfield on Fitzwilliam Street. An alternate taxi rank is located on the eastern side of Villiers St between Ross St and Victoria Rd.
- Note: O’Connell St is a no-stopping zone and taxis or any other vehicles are not permitted to drop off or pick up any passengers at any time. Closures will also be in place along O'Connell St, Ross St and Victoria Rd. Attendees who are being picked up or dropped off are encouraged to pre-plan a location away from the stadium.
- For details of taxi networks servicing the Sydney area visit NSW Taxi Council.
- Roads approaching Parramatta are expected to be busy approaching the area so if you are planning on driving, allow additional travel time. See the Bankwest Stadium transport and walking map for more info on how to get to and from the stadium.
- Very limited parking spots are available at the Parramatta Leagues Club and we recommend arriving as early as possible to secure a spot. Pricing for the car park is dependant on if you are a Leagues Club Member (not a Football Club Member). Leagues Club Members can spend $8 throughout the Leagues Club for your parking to be validated. Non-Leagues Club Members can spend $25 through the Leagues Club for your parking to be validated.
- It is advised to take public transport.