Manly have made a seismic move towards keeping Tom and Jake Trbojevic in maroon and white for their entire careers by re-signing the pair on lucrative six-year deals.
The Sea Eagles confirmed two of the biggest contracts in the club's history on Friday afternoon, announcing the retention of the Trbojevics at a media conference with coach Des Hasler new CEO Stephen Humphreys and the brothers' family in attendance.
NRL.com understands Manly have outlaid more than $12 million across the two contracts, tying the two brothers to their local club until at least the end of 2026.
As one of the game's truly elite fullbacks Tom is tipped to earn over $1 million a season, with Jake's salary coming in just under the seven-figure mark – still making him one of the highest-paid forwards in the NRL.
By the end of their new deals, Tom will be 29 while Jake will be 31 and both will have played more than a decade in Sea Eagles colours.
"That was a big part of it, to be a one-club player is really exciting," Jake said of his lengthy contract.
"This contract will take me into my 30s so that will be close to the end I guess, it allows me to do that which is really exciting.
"Obviously we'd love to be successful. Last year was probably the first taste of finals footy that we've had in our careers, I think we'd had maybe one game before that.
"We'd love to build on that. Last year was a really good step in the right direction. There's a long way to go as a club but we're confident that if we keep working hard we can have some success in the future."
Younger brother Ben, a NSW under 18s back-rower/centre this year, has also been signed on a development deal that keeps him at Narrabeen for the next two seasons.
Manly's retention of the two eldest Trbojevic siblings has been oft-discussed throughout 2019, with the club originally intending to have their futures sorted before November 1, when they could officially receive offers.
It's believed at least two rival Sydney clubs expressed interest in luring the pair away from Manly, but the Trbojevics never genuinely entertained leaving the Northern Beaches.
"Not at all," Tom said of moving on from Manly.
"It was obviously going through the media about other offers so it never really entered our minds. We never looked elsewhere."
Hasler was in a jovial mood during the announcement, paying tribute to the Trbojevics' rise since Jake debuted in 2013 and Tom followed suit in 2015.
"I’m going to tell you the truth about these two blokes, because I can tell you categorically that they can be real pains in the arse," Hasler said.
"In all seriousness it's one of the easiest negotiations I have ever done.
"I think they were always going stay, at this stage it was about rewarding their hard yards."
Jake will spend the summer recovering from shoulder surgery that is expected to rule him out of the first two rounds of 2020 while Tom is slated to return to pre-season training in December.