The Harvey Norman NSW Under 19s Women and the CABE NSW Under 19s will take on their Queensland counterparts in the 2022 Under 19s State of Origin at Leichhardt Oval tonight. Here is all the information you need to know if you’re heading to the game or watching at home.
4.30pm – Box office opens
5.30pm – Gates open
5.45pm – Kick-off: Harvey Norman NSW Under 19s Women’s v QLD Under 19s Women’s
7.45pm – Kick-off: CABE NSW Under 19s v QLD Under 19s
You can watch the game on Channel Nine, Kayo Sports and Foxtel.
GA entry is free and still available. The first 1000 patrons to arrive will receive a food and beverage voucher.
- Parking: There is some parking at Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, adjacent to Leichhardt Oval. Disabled parking is located right outside the door.
- Riding your bike: There are bike racks just outside the entrance to LPAC.
- Light rail: The closest light rail service is the L1 Dulwich Hill Line, which is a 15 minute walk to the oval.
- Bus: Several bus routes operate between Central Station and Leichhardt Park Aquatic Centre, although there are no direct bus stops outside the facility. Routes M10, 470 and 440 all stop within a 10-15 minute walk to the ground.
- Visit the Transport for NSW website, use your preferred real-time transport app, or phone 131 500 for all times, routes and stops.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health.
Stay connected and show your colours
The best way to follow us on game day is through the NSWRL website and our social media channels. Be sure to share your best pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of you wearing your Blue and tag @nswrl