The NSWRL has today selected the following players for the GIO New South Wales Under-20 side set to defend the Darren Lockyer Shield against Queensland at Centrebet Stadium on Saturday, 20 April.
Some of the state's finest young talent will pull on the sky blue jersey in what should be a classic encounter in Western Sydney.
The NSW side includes four players with NRL experience including the likes of David Klemmer and Kelepi Tanginoa, while Michael Lichaa and Mitch Cornish are playing in the match for the second consecutive year after helping the NSW side to victory in 2012.
The NSW Under-20 team is as follows:
- Clinton Gutherson - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
- Vai Toutai - Parramatta Eels
- Dylan Walker - South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Charly Runciman - St George Illawarra Dragons
- George Jennings - Penrith Panthers
- Luke Brooks - Wests Tigers
- Mitch Cornish - Canberra Raiders
- David Klemmer - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
- Michael Lichaa - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
- Matthew Lodge - Melbourne Storm
- Kelepi Tanginoa - Parramatta Eels
- Dean Britt - Melbourne Storm
- Brendan Santi - Wests Tigers
- Craig Garvey - St George-Illawarra Dragons
- Kyle Lovett - Wests Tigers
- Jake Trbojevic - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
- Junior Paulo - Parramatta Eels
Coach: Dean Pay - Parramatta Eels
The match will be one of four huge games on the schedule at Centrebet Stadium and the day kicks off with a huge VB NSW Cup double-header.
The Wentworthville Magpies take on the Windsor Wolves at 1pm and then at 3:10pm Mounties take on the North Sydney Bears.
Then at 5:30pm the GIO NSW Under-20 side will take on their Queensland Counterparts, looking to defend the title they won in 2012. Finally, at 7:30pm, two of the Pacific Islands Rugby League powerhouses in Tonga and Samoa will round things out.
Be sure to continue to check back at www.NSWRL.com.au throughout the week for all the latest news out of camp, follow @NSWRL on twitter and join in the conversation using the #NSWU20s hashtag.