Terms and conditions for nib survey on the NSW Blues Facebook page
NSWRL Holden State of Origin Post-Event Survey
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Individuals must enter online via the Survey Monkey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SOOGame1 (Survey) during the promotional period.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 02/06/15 and ends at midnight AEST on 05/06/15 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To receive an entry into the Promotion, an individual must answer the questions listed in the Survey during the Promotional Period and submit their full name, email address, contact phone number and describe why they are the biggest NSW Blues fan in 25 words or less.
6. Only one (1) entry into the Promotion is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to: (a) verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; (b) invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or policy numbers.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The Prize Draw will take place at 10:00am on Tuesday 9 June 2015 at nib Head Office, 22 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle, NSW 2300. The Prize Draw winner will be selected on merit and contacted by email within one (1) business day of the draw and the name of the winner will be published on the NSWRL Facebook page on Wednesday 10 June 2015.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There is one (1) Prize Draw.
13. The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win one (1) official 2015 NSW VB Blues State of Origin jersey signed by members of the playing squad. The prize is valued at $640.
14. The prize only includes the item listed in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The prize will be posted via Australia Post Express package to the Winner’s postal address as provided by the Winner on the request of the Promoter. The timing of delivery is at the discretion of the Promoter and due to NSWRL merchandise signing timelines.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $640. Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars.
18. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Should the prize remain unclaimed by 12/06/15 an Unclaimed Prize Draw may take place on 15/06/15 at 10am at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing with their names to be published on the nib website on the day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion is the entrant’s responsibility.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. The Promoter is nib health funds Ltd (ABN 83 000 124 381) of 22 Honeysuckle Drive, Newcastle NSW 2300, telephone 13 14 63.