Blatchys Blues FAQs for Origin III
Welcome to sport's greatest club - a place where you and thousands of your new best mates get to cheer on one of the world's best sports side, the NSW VB Blues. Here's how to enjoy Origin III at Suncorp Stadium, as well as make the most of your The Star-backed Blatchys Blues seats.
1. Where do I pick up the Blatchys Blues supporter pack including the iconic Blue wig and T-Shirt?
Northern Plaza (Caxton St end) near Gate C (North-East corner of the concourse)
2. What time can I pick up my Blatchys Blues supporter pack?
Blatchys Blues are encouraged to allow extra time to pick up supporter packs which can be collected from 4:00pm until kick-off on Wednesday 8 July.
3. What T-shirt sizes are available?
Large and XL sizes will be provided and subject to availability.
4. Can I pick up Blatchys Blues supporter gear for others?
Yes, you may pick up one supporter pack per ticket provided.
5. Is there a difference between Blatchys Blues and “The Blue Zone”?
No there is no difference at all. Those with “The Blue Zone” tickets are still entitled to one wig and tee per ticket.
6. Which sections are Blatchys Blues seated in at Suncorp Stadium?
Blatchys Blues fans are seated between bays 530 – 527, 534 – 536 and 722 - 726. See tickets for gate entry.
7. What time do gates open?
Gates open at 4pm before the Australian Defence Force v England Defence Force at 4:10pm followed by the Under-20s Origin clash between NSW and QLD at 5:30pm.
8. Do tickets include public transport to the Suncorp Stadium?
Present your game day ticket to receive free travel to and from the Stadium on Brisbane Transport bus and Queensland Rail services. This free travel offer applies from 12 mid-day on Wednesday 8th July until the last service of the day.
For more information, click here.
9. I can't make it to Brisbane. What's the best way to support the NSW VB Blues and still feel like I'm amongst Blatchys Blues?
The Star, the Official Home of the NSW Blues and Blatchys Blues, is the best place to watch the match if you can't make it to Melbourne. With big screens, great food, specials and more, it's the next best thing to being there.
Don’t forget, with the game now a sell-out, there’s no better place to watch the game than from The Star – it’s the official home of the NSW VB Blues and Blatchys Blues. The Star is the best place to watch the action for Origin III if you can’t make it to Brisbane – join in the fun and watch the action from the best seats in Sydney here.