The NSWRL Under-16s side, coached by State of Origin legend Brad Fittler, has been finalised.
The youngest Blues team, to line-up against Queensland ahead of Origin I, will play at ANZ Stadium on 1 June.
1. John Paul Nohra (Parramatta Eels)
2. William Kei (Parramatta Eels)
3. Bronson Xerri (Cronulla Sharks)
4. Max Lehmann (Manly Sea Eagles)
5. Cliff Lea’aetoa (Parramatta Eels)
6. Jock Madden (Newcastle Knights)
7. Pheonix Crossland (Newcastle Knights)
8. Mathew Dragisic (Canberra Raiders)
9. Kyle Schneider (Parramatta Eels)
10. Franklin Pele (Cronulla Sharks)
11. Shawn Blore (Penrith Panthers)
12. Mateo Tatola (Balmain Tigers)
13. Brock Gardner (Newcastle Knights)
14. Isaac Longmuir (Cronulla Sharks)
15. Tom Baker (Newcastle Knights)
16. Lindsay Smith (Penrith Panthers)
17. Egan Butcher (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
18. Harry Duggan (Parramatta Eels)
Head Coach: Brad Fittler
Assistant Coach: Mark O’Meley
Kick-off for the match is 5:55pm.
The team goes into camp at Narrabeen this weekend in preparation for the clash.
There’s no better way to support the Under-16s NSW Blues than by being there – and by being a part of The Star-backed Blatchys Blues. Click here to purchase tickets and to secure a seat to witness history. Don’t forget, for all the latest on the Blues and State of Origin, download the official NSWRL app and make www.NSWRL.com.au your homepage.