Wet Weather | Fixture Changes 4-5 March
Wet weather and flooded fields have forced some match changes across NSWRL competitions for the weekend of 4-5 March.
As at 8am on Saturday 4 March the following changes will take place:
- Waimanda Oval has been closed and the East Campbelltown v Belrose Sydney Shield game has been postponed to be played at a later date
- TG Milner fields are closed. Norths v Illawarra Harold Matthews and SG Ball games have been postponed to be played at a later date
- Parramatta Eels v Canberra Raiders Harold Matthews, SG Ball and Tarsha Gale Cup matches have moved from New Era Stadium to St Marys Leagues Stadium
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Indigenous Academy Tarsha Gale Cup match has been cancelled, while the Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters in the Harold Matthews and SG Ball competitions will still go ahead
- Lidcombe Oval has been closed by Auburn City Council and the Auburn Warriors v St Marys Saints Ron Massey Cup match has been postponed, to be played at a later date
- Hammondville Oval has been closed by Liverpool City Council and the Moorebank Rams v St Marys Saints Sydney Shield match has been postponed, to be played at a later date
Further changes, if any, will be posted on this page when/if they occur across the weekend.
For the latest information on all NSWRL competitions stay locked on www.NSWRL.com.au