SQUAD | Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues
Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has today named a 20-man squad to prepare to take on Queensland in Game Two of the 2018 Holden State of Origin series.
Revealed exclusively by BLUiE, thanks to The Star Sydney, Fittler announced three new selections for his squad to take on Queensland at ANZ Stadium on 24 June.
The Gold Coast Titans' Ryan James, the Sydney Roosters' Luke Keary and the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks' Matt Prior have been added to the squad, with Panthers prop Reagan Campbell-Gillard ruled out with a broken jaw.
Tickets are still available for the clash, with Blatchys Blues tickets also including the upgraded SMARTWiG, providing a superior fan experience and lighting up the northern end of ANZ Stadium.
The Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues squad for Origin II, 2018 is as follows:
- Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
- Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
- Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
- Angus Crichton (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
- Jack de Belin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- Ryan James (Gold Coast Titans)
- Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
- David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
- James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
- Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
- Tyrone Peachey (Penrith Panthers)
- Matt Prior (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
- James Roberts (Brisbane Broncos)
- Tariq Sims (St George Illawarra Dragons)
- James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
- Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
- Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Head coach: Brad Fittler
Assistant coach: Danny Buderus