The Queensland Rugby League has today named the Queensland Maroons side to face the Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues in Origin III, 2018.
With incumbents Kalyn Ponga and captain Greg Inglis both sustaining injuries in NRL Round 16, Daly Cherry-Evans and Corey Oates have been called into the squad. Billy Slater has been named captain.
Blatchys Blues tickets are still available for the clash, with the series-winning Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues set to lift the shield on Wednesday, 11 July at Suncorp Stadium.
The Queensland Maroons team for Origin III, 2018 is as follows:
1. Billy Slater (c) (Melbourne Storm)
2. Valentine Holmes (Cronulla Sharks)
3. Dane Gagai (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
5. Corey Oates (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)
8. Jai Arrow (Gold Coast Titans)
9. Andrew McCullough (Brisbane Broncos)
10. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
11. Gavin Cooper (North Queensland Cowboys)
12. Felise Kaufusi (Melbourne Storm)
13. Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons)
15. Jarrod Wallace( Gold Coast Titans
16. Coen Hess (North Queensland Cowboys)
17. Tim Glasby (Melbourne Storm)
18. Dylan Napa (Sydney Roosters)
Coach: Kevin Walters