Origin II | Blatchys Blues FAQs
Welcome to sport's greatest club - a place where you and thousands of your new best mates get to cheer on one of the world's best sports side, the NSW VB Blues. Here's how to enjoy Origin II at Suncorp Stadium, as well as make the most of your The Star-backed Blatchys Blues seats.
1. Where do I pick up the Blatchys Blues supporter pack including the iconic Blue wig and T-Shirt?
Supporter packs are available to collect from the Blatchys Blues tent on the Southern Plaza outside gate A/B
2. What time can I pick up my Blatchys Blues supporter pack?
Supporter packs are ready for collection from 5.30PM
3. What T-shirt sizes are available?
Large and XL sizes will be provided and subject to availability.
4. Can I pick up Blatchys Blues supporter gear for others?
Yes, you may pick up one supporter pack per ticket provided.
5. Which sections are Blatchys Blues seated in at Suncorp Stadium?
Blatchys Blues are located on the Southern Stand Levels 3 and 5.
6. What time do gates open?
General Public Gates open at 5.30pm.
7. Do tickets include public transport to the Suncorp Stadium?
Your Suncorp Stadium event ticket entitles you to travel free, to and from matches, on the Queensland Rail City Network and Brisbane Transport Bus services . Ts & Cs apply.
8. I can't make it to Brisbane. What's the best way to support the NSW VB Blues and still feel like I'm amongst Blatchys Blues?
The Star, the Official Home of the NSW Blues and Blatchys Blues, is the best place to watch the match if you can't make it to Melbourne. With big screens, great food, specials and more, it's the next best thing to being there.
9. I want to be a part of Blatchys Blues. Where do I sign up?
You're a wise, wise individual. Welcome aboard. Click here for more information.
10. Can I get in on the action for Origin II and be a part?
Yes you can. Click here for tickets.